1. Immerse yourself in success. Spend time with successful people and immerse yourself in everything to do with your business. Watch videos, listen to audios, read books, attend seminars and training events and constantly communicate with people about your business. You have to almost become obsessed with your business to become an expert.
2. Actively build your knowledge and put it to use. Every time you consume a piece of training material ask yourself a question "How can I apply this to my business today?" Don't just become a hoarder of information, instead become a person who takes ACTION.
3. Create and collect stories. Firstly, you need to tell your story to everyone you meet and talk about your business. Your story should consist of four things:
1. What did you do before you got into network marketing?
2. What you did not like about that?
3. How you came across network marketing?
4. What are your results so far or what you are hoping to achieve in the future?
Then start collecting other peoples stories in your company. Collect business success stories, how some people overcame their challenges and in spite of them reached success. Collect product result stories, how have your products helped people?
4. Take action daily. It is ok to have a "low production day" but you should never have a "no production day". Take action every single day to move your business at least a little bit forward. Set a minimum goal for yourself on how many people you will reach out to every day about your business opportunity or products, how many team members you will call for an update, how many follow ups you will do and so on?
5. Practice. Don't become one of those people who say "When I am a perfect presenter then I will start doing presentations" or "When I am really good at prospecting then I will start talking to people". It doesn't work that way. Only though practice you can get better at it. So practice your prospecting and marketing skills every single day to get better and better at it.
6. Regularly attend events. Meetings make money in network marketing. So you need to be constantly attending training events, business opportunity meetings, conferences and so on. One, it will grow your belief in the business and products seeing other people who are getting results. But, also, network marketing can sometimes become a lonely business where you doing most of your work on your own. And when you are on your own and especially if you are not getting immediate results it is easy for negative thoughts and self doubt to start to creep in. That's why when you attend different events you recharge your batteries and have more juice to keep going when the going gets though.
Here is a video where I talk more about it:
That’s my training and tip for you. Hope you got value some value in this blog post, if you did, feel free to share it with other people. If you would like more amazing trainings check out “Network Marketing Success Training” group http://titaniumsuccess.co.uk/successtraining.php. There are 10 amazing lessons in this training course that will help you get the breakthrough in your business!Yours in success
In : Personal Development
Tags: "network marketing" belief