However, as with every tool there are people who use it very effectively and those who DON'T. Therefore, in this blog I would like to share with you my TOP tips on how to do a Facebook LIVE like a PRO and get a lot more results!
1. Before you go LIVE make sure you interact with 20+ other people's posts and stories by putting a love heart and commenting. This will "warm up" Facebook so that when you go live more people will come on to your broadcast.
2. Turn your phone on a DO NOT DISTURB mode before you begin so that your live would not get interrupted by calls from other people.
3. Make sure you set an EFFECTIVE TITLE, too many people are too lazy with their titles and either don't write one at all or do one that is not very enticing. I would recommend you two strategies for developing effective titles for your Live:
One is the next time you are doing your grocery shopping check out the magazine stand and look at the titles they are using, they are paying professional copywriters BIG money to make headlines and titles that will attract the buyers, you can use those titles or at least the format for your Facebook lives too.
The second strategy is to look on Amazon for books that relate to the topic you want to talk about, for example if you are in health and wellness, look for the top selling books in health an wellness and Amazon will even allow you to look at the table of contents. You can use the titles of the chapters in those books as your Facebook lives titles. Just google them and you will find many similar articles with the same ideas that you will be able to use on your lives.
4. Make sure you have a clear background and no rubbish laying behind you
5. Have clear sound, you can use earphones and try not to be in an environment that is too noisy. However, if something unexpected happens and there is a loud noise then just address it and tell people what it is, don't try to ignore it as it looks a bit strange.
6. Have good lighting, use the daylight if possible and if you are doing your live in the evening use your desk lap or invest in a ring light to make sure that you are clearly visible on your Live.
7. Tell your name as soon as you start your Facebook Live.
8. Once you start your live, tell people what it is going to be about and perhaps what problems it will solve and what solutions it will offer, it will get people hooked to keep watching it.
9. Don't wait for people to come on before you start talking. Ten times more people will watch a replay of your Live than the actual Live, therefore, if you are wasting 3-5 minutes waiting for people to join in it will be super BORING for people who will watch the replay.
10. Ask people to comment #replay if they are watching the replay. Again it will give your video more engagement and will give you an opportunity to start conversation with people.
11. Once you've been doing your lives for a while you can also ask people to comment "NEW" if they are watching one of your videos for the first time.
12. You can also ask people to comment where they are watching from, what time of the day is where they are right now or something else to interact with them.
13. You can ask people to drop their favourite emoji or a particular emoji to react to what you said, or to show their agreement etc.
14. Always ask people to SHARE your video if they got value and comment SHARED in the comments once they have done it. Thank them personally for sharing - it is a big deal.
15. Loom at the camera and NOT at yourself when you are doing your Live.
16. Make your lives consistent, i.e. once per month, twice per month, once a week, or once per day but stay consistent with it. Don't do one facebook live and then nothing for 3 months.
17. You can talk on your Facebook LIVE about your Family, Products, Business, Interview other people, Give tips etc.
18. Thank people for joining in, call out their name, people love to be recognised and they will feel appreciated for watching your live.
19. Answer people's questions while you are live is possible.
20. As soon as you finish your Facebook live answer EVERY comment under your video. If you do that it will boost your views even more and if you don't do it people will stop commenting under your video because they will think that it does not matter to you anyway.
21. Once you are done answering all the comments, SHARE your Facebook Live into GROUPS that have relevant content. For example if your live was about weightloss then maybe you can share your live into weightloss groups, mums groups, nutrition groups and so on. This way you will reach people outside your friends list.
22. Try to bring VALUE to people with every Live that you do. Give people SOLUTIONS, IDEAS, YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS etc.
23. Use TRANSITION at the end of your live to transition from what you were talking about to what you want them to do (CTA call to action)
24. Use a COMPELLING CTA, don't just say "hey message me for a free pdf", instead say "hey if you would like my free 15 tips to loose belly fat, and you will love tip number 15 because it will show you easy way to shed pounds without exercising, then message me and I will be happy to send you these secret tips"
25. Use a CTA DELAY once they have messaged you to start a conversation like this "Hey I will be happy to send you the free tips as soon as I get in front of the computer, and by the way do you use any food supplements at the moment?"
26. Drop a comment on your live every couple of days to keep bumping it up so more people see it.
That’s my training and tip for you. Hope you got value some value in this blog post, if you did, feel free to share it with other people. If you would like more amazing trainings check out “Network Marketing Success Training” group http://titaniumsuccess.co.uk/successtraining.php. There are 10 amazing lessons in this training course that will help you get the breakthrough in your business!Yours in Success
In : Personal Development
Tags: "network marketing" "facebook live" tips